Monday 25 June 2012

Ease in Getting Insurance

A Kentucky car insurance customer sent the following note of appreciation:

I really cringe when dealing with insurance but Will made me feel at ease, answered all my questions and got me a really good policy. Will was great! This issue has been a real mess for me but Will made me feel comfortable.

Thanks Will!

Carolyn
KY car insurance customer

Carolyn needed a Kentucky auto insurance policy and was not looking forward to talking insurance all day. When she got Will on the phone, he helped her work through the process and made her feel at ease about moving forward with the insurance policy.

Are you getting car insurance for the first time or have an insurance requirement for SR-22 filing? Serenity Insurance can help – we offer auto insurance in 47 states for both preferred and high risk drivers. Call us toll free today at 1-800-774-0520 or use our car insurance quote form.

 

When to obtain new quotes Click here now.. Why you need new quotes Read on to find out more.. Related content..

No comments:

Post a Comment