Friday 12 December 2014

Excellent Customer service from Mark

Dear Serenity,

I just wanted to take a moment to comment on your employee Mark Carpenter’s treatment of me this morning. He was incredibly patient, understanding, non-judgmental and downright positive in guiding me through the morass of the dui insurance scheme. He spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone going over various options and even called me back at home. Awesome! I am a busy Mom and this was very helpful.

He obviously is an asset to your company and customers….congratulations :) Regards, Kelly H Mendocino, CA

The post Excellent Customer service from Mark appeared first on SR22 Insurance.

Related posts.. Similar posts.. More sites on related content.. Click here for more.. How to get cheap van insurance quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment