Saturday 7 July 2012

Agent Genuinely Cared

Hi Nancy,

I just wanted to send a formal letter of thanks for everything. You went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I needed someone to help me and you were there, and you genuinely cared. Words can’t express my gratitude. I’ll always recommend Serenity because of you.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Andy
CA Car insurance customer

Andy needed some help with a California car insurance policy and Nancy happened to answer his call. After talking for a while, Nancy was able to solve the problem much to Andy’s relief.

Are you getting car insurance for the first time or have an insurance requirement for SR-22 filing? Serenity Insurance can help – we offer auto insurance in 47 states for both preferred and high risk drivers. Call us toll free today at 1-800-774-0520 or use our car insurance quote form.

Related content.. Similar articles.. Read more.. Related posts.. Similar posts..

No comments:

Post a Comment